My ICT Project Implementation Experienced

Creating an ICT project is difficult. You need to have enough knowledge about the world of technology and have a broad mind to complete the tasks that are needed. For me, creating an ICT project is hard. It is because my knowledge about ICT is short. I took cookery as my specialization in our subject TLE during my junior high school. All we have given attention are about desserts, pastry and bread, although we used technology for some reasons. Despite the difficulty, I bravely go through it and challenged myself. During the process I learned a lot and will continue to push my campaign.


 1. The factors that are needed to consider in creating an ICT Project are the knowledge about the topic or issue that you discussed is require. Also the purpose of your ICT project.

2. During the work of my ICT Project, I had experienced difficulties. One of them is having a slow internet connection that always slows down my work and as well as the power interruption that is happens often. (While I was doing this blog, there was a power interruption.)

3. I've been interested in doing campaigns, educational talk and seminars and also implementing advocacies. I think that would be the content that would encourage and motivate me.

4. As what I have observed on myself, my knowledge would be in the middle. Not too low and not too high.

5. I have to rate myself  7.

6. I rate myself 7 because I'm not really sure if I did it accurately and If all the efforts the I exerted are enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Well Do I Understand Multimedia?